+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ennis 11/17 Test-N-Tune

Ennis 11/17 Test-N-Tune

i spoke to carl taylor today (the track manager) and he informed me that he has scheduled a Test-N-Tune WEATHER PERMITTING on:

Saturday November 17th 10 am - 5 pm

972-878-2641 X-122
    ctaylor@texasmotorplex.com

carl said they have been researching a new street car format he wants to setup and he asked me to put the word out and asked for feed back from all the boards.....

they have been looking for a good street car format to do bracket racing and the "car club/car forum" groups were a natural fit for their idea.....

carl wants to hear what we think and asked to get the word around....if u see this on your forum and not on another put it out there......he wants to hear what we want and how often we want to come out to play......

he also said that weather permitting the 17th will not be the last of the Test-N-Tune season.....he said it will be a week by week assessment looking at the long range weather forecast.....

Sweet, If my truck is ready I will definately be there!!!
    06 TrailBlazer SS LS2 4.10's

02 SC StepSide Factory Orange
    Full Bolt-On 370 - Little Cam- Victor Jr Intake -Worked 5.3 Heads - 4.56's - Built 60E - Circle D 4000

07 CTS-V CAI, GM Performance Exhaust, Ported TB, Coil Overs

i wanna run my truck at a 1/4 mile but i jus think sometimes those places are too big for me. like, sanger is little, cheap, and close. plus never really a TON of pple. what is ennis like to tune at? i've been there for jus straight up top fuel drags only.
    2009 CHEVROLET 1500 with a MONSTER 4.8 between the frame rails!!

Tuned by LSX Powersports ~ 4.10 ~ JBA Shorties ~ 4" Inlet/Outlet Spintech ~ Airaid Coldair
    CST 3.5" Spindles ~ Camburg Upper Control Arms ~ 2.5" CCM ~ FFR Tie Rods
    Full Throttle Suspension 3" Lift Blocks ~ Soft 8s wrapped in LT285/70/17 Silent Armors

You haven't been to Sanger lately apparently. The place was busy last night. They have a huge event going this entire weekend. North Star Dragway There were a few of us out there last night.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

hey red, i ran dale last night there! i'm takin a date to watch tonight lol
    it wasn't that bad to me. i've waited longer to run. the only thing that helped last night out was no one broke and everything was ran very smoothly.

PS - that white mitz was awesome wasn't it?!

Tuned by LSX Powersports ~ 4.10 ~ JBA Shorties ~ 4" Inlet/Outlet Spintech ~ Airaid Coldair
    Full Throttle Suspension 3" Lift Blocks ~ Soft 8s wrapped in LT285/70/17 Silent Armors

you mean bzzz pop bzzz pop pop pop bzzz.. That thing was annoying as hell. Who cares about going fast when you sound like crap doing it.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

ff_jeff Guest
    Did you beat Dale? And what was your time?

LOL no i didn't beat dale. the best i ran that nice was 9.99. and to ol red, it would have been better if he didn't hot lap it like a b*tch lol but ya.. waaaa POP waaaaaaaa POP POP waaaaaaaaaa

Im superman! Nobody can beat me! Maybe outrun my truck...lol. Red gets his converter...Im done.Hes got more motor than me!
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

yeah well probably by the time i catch up with you you will have a evo or a new truck again and have to start all over ha ha

+ Reply to Thread