+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Post your article

This might be a good site to post on the front page, concerning cam issues. I find it helpful, even though i've already bought a cam.

LS1TECH - Got cam/heads/rocker/machining questions about LS1, LS2, LS6? READ ME FIRST!
    2004 4.8l 6 speed manual 2wd
    Looks: 22" foose rims with Fierce tires, SS front bumper, SS Front Grill, 2/3 lowering kit.
    Performance: Volant Intake, 3" exaust with Spintech muffler, Pacesetter LT's with Y pipe, TR cam 220/220 .551 112 lsa, T56 Tranny with the Keisler short Shift kit and LS7 Clutch, Quicktime Scatter Shield, ASP Underdrive pulley kit, Dyno tune by Rick at Synergy Motorsports
    Soon to Come:Eaton locker, Electric Fans..Does it ever End?

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/41979-post16.html

That what you were looking for Karp101?
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Exactly!

Thanks so much. This frame up has been sitting since Spring. Its time to start back together with it now. Thanks much

fan swap

hi my name is matt and i would like to know step by step on how to go from clutch fan to elec fan, and all the parts to go with it. where i can get a fan relay harness also. hope to hear from you soon.

03 Silverado Extended Cab with 06 front end, Cai, Road Ripper 2000 Trans

I just ordered a set I will report back on quality of the headers. Hopefully they will be good.

Brian
    1991 c1500. 5.3l and 4l60e swap in progress, next paint and body.

I have a write-up at full size chevy about my B&M floor shifter/custom console cover fab. I could re-write it if you guys can't import it somehow. Very detailed, 2 pages

NBS Floor Shifter Install w/pics - FSC Forum
    2000 Sierra rcss, LS6, xr265hr-15, HP Tuner, B&M, traction, cai, 2-4, 3.73 G80, Centerline, Pacesetters w/custom pipes and mufflers

Lowering with shorter u-bolts

Here's one that I typed up on lowering a 4WD w/ 2WD u-bolts.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/mecha...tml#post282636

R.I.P Blue '02
    '08 - 5.3
    Vette Servo, Flowmaster 40

Hi Everyone.
    One tips for you guy.
    Every truck purchased or leased from a reputable dealer should come with maintenance manuals. These are a vital accessory and should be kept in a safe place and be readily available. They contain valuable information on topics such as determining scheduled maintenance intervals, lubrication and fluid level checks, noise emission controls maintenance, and torque specification.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by henrythomas View Post
    Hi Everyone.
    One tips for you guy.
    Every truck purchased or leased from a reputable dealer should come with maintenance manuals. These are a vital accessory and should be kept in a safe place and be readily available. They contain valuable information on topics such as determining scheduled maintenance intervals, lubrication and fluid level checks, noise emission controls maintenance, and torque specification.
    Thanks.
    thanks for the advice!!!!! I would have never thought my truck came with one. I'm in complete awe I just went and looked in my glove box and there was one!!!! Guys y'all should go look it's amazing.

FAIL

txstvanwilder: but i got lube so i didnt complain
    mean05: he told me a price and i bent over and lubed up
    truckinL33: 6'' is not enough, and 12'' is too much
    pcmcobra: don't drink and bid on egay...lol
    408.Luke: lol im not blowing im investing

nice

"The baddest LS turbo truck" 160+mph

+ Reply to Thread