+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Electric Cutouts Pacesetters & Spintech

BADD A$$
    Now you wont even need a radio LOL. That $hit is the best music.
    I don't think I could do that every day, every other day and twice on sundays would be

Damn fool...sounds bad arse! Not be the a-hole, but is the driver's side cutout positioned right at the wiring of the pass side? The hot exhaust might cause premature electrical failure??? Just asking...it might just be that the picture is distorted and I can't see the depth of it all...

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

you are right about the heat I see floor boards with holes, I took mine and added a short turn down to it, blows toward the ground, looks very good like the side tips

Quote Originally Posted by txarkitekt View Post
    Damn fool...sounds bad arse! Not be the a-hole, but is the driver's side cutout positioned right at the wiring of the pass side? The hot exhaust might cause premature electrical failure??? Just asking...it might just be that the picture is distorted and I can't see the depth of it all...
    Its close but not as close as the picture makes it look...i was a little disapointed with the placement of the driverside cutout...but untill the day i have every tool i need and a lift i will just have to except the fact that not everything will be exactly the way i would do it.
    Thanks guys for all the positive comments

05 RC, LME 6.0, 243 Heads, LSA Rods, 11:25 Forged Pistons, Cam Motion Custom Grind, 4:10, Eaton LSD, Narrowed Rear-end w/ Chromoly Axles, Pacesetters LT's, SLP Loudmouth II Mufflers, Volant CAI, Yank SSTB3600, Bosch 42 lbs inj's, G-Force Tune, FLT Level 4 Trany, Belltech 2/4, Times: ?
    Facebook

Would you happen to have another sound clip?? I've heard a single in/out 3" spintech and I didn't like the way it sounded, I need something to convince me to spend the extra cash for going with an xpipe and duals

Quote Originally Posted by KHester84 View Post
    Would you happen to have another sound clip?? I've heard a single in/out 3" spintech and I didn't like the way it sounded, I need something to convince me to spend the extra cash for going with an xpipe and duals
    Keith Introligator 4.8 GMC Sierra, QTP Cutouts, Spintech Mufflers, Pacesetter Headers, Exhaust

05 RC, LME 6.0, 243 Heads, LSA Rods, 11:25 Forged Pistons, Cam Motion Custom Grind, 4:10, Eaton LSD, Narrowed Rear-end w/ Chromoly Axles, Pacesetters LT's, SLP Loudmouth II Mufflers, Volant CAI, Yank SSTB3600, Bosch 42 lbs inj's, G-Force Tune, FLT Level 4 Trany, Belltech 2/4, Times: ?
    Facebook

That sound sweet bro.. I def need cutouts now

I have my switch located in the plastic at the bottom of the drivers seat.....just reach down with my left hand like power seats and open into full race mode....lol......ran the wire through a grommet in the floor board right close to where the switch is located....worked out really nice! I also ran the wire through the cab brace tunnel so you cannot see the wire under the truck until right where the cutout is....worked out really nice!

wth! did i miss something is gator back in business, if so, great, glad you could join us again!

ttyl,
    allen

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    wth! did i miss something is gator back in business, if so, great, glad you could join us again!

ttyl,
    allen

lol nah keith aint back. He is just parting his stuff out. I wish he was back.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

+ Reply to Thread