+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Silverado 100 Horsepower Performance gain on a budget

I have Speed engineering stainless headers. Love them.
    Now they come with collector spikes.

I have a 5.3 in a 87 suburban 8 inches lift 39 double wide mt. Motor has texas speed cam 224r , double roller timing chain trunion rocker upgrade, pac vavle springs,
    Pacesetter headers 3 inch from headers to rear bumper threw flow master.
    488 gears an 700r4. Took 5 days for motor swap . So far so good
    My next swap is an all aluminum 5.3 that already at machine shop. Not sure what it's going in yet but it will be some sort of square body

I'm not sure if there is more than one Nelson Performance but I sent them a e-mail and ask for info on getting my truck started-tuned and the price doesn't match this thread? I sent a E-mail with all the particulars and about 5-6 days later got a CURT response with no explanation for the services offered other than the price that was over 1000 dollars. Sorry if this is a Nelson Performance website but I was really disappointed with the response

Quote Originally Posted by fester View Post
    I'm not sure if there is more than one Nelson Performance but I sent them a e-mail and ask for info on getting my truck started-tuned and the price doesn't match this thread? I sent a E-mail with all the particulars and about 5-6 days later got a CURT response with no explanation for the services offered other than the price that was over 1000 dollars. Sorry if this is a Nelson Performance website but I was really disappointed with the response
    This is an old post. Visit our website for the latest pricing.
    Cam kits and tuning have probably dropped in price since this post was created.
    I'm not sure what you wanted an estimate on.

+ Reply to Thread