+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $5000

holy crap, I don't think I could do it that cheap myself!
    Flowmaster, dual 3" tips, nice wheels.....just like every other '93 silverado.....
    LS1 coming soon...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedHeartbeat &#064; May 29 2007, 01&#58;24 PM) [snapback]95088[/snapback]</div>
    From what I understand they supply the engine, transmission, wiring and pcm programming. It&#39;s a turn-key installation. You drop your vehicle off, they convert it, you pay the &#036;4000 and drive away.
    [/b]
    I believe your right Greg. He does good work too.
    DANIEL CAMMED SS 13.46 @ 98.17-- 8.58 @ 80.31

2003 Silverado SS / LQ9 6.0L / Wheatley 93 Octane Tune / 224/228 .581 .588 110lsa / Patriot Gold Dual Springs / Comp Hardened Push Rods / Circle D 3800 stall / Pacesetter LT's / 4:10 Gears / Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit / K & N Cold Air Intake / Corvette Servo / Aeroforce Interceptor / Autometer Narrorband(Wideband on the way) / Mobile 1 Synthetic / Single Chamber Flows with X Pipe / Cats Delete with Cutouts

Damn... And to think I&#39;m going at this the wrong freakin&#39; way. For &#036;4K? Interesting.
    Test-n-Tune (Nov 23, 2008) - 13.65s @ 98mph

Update on my shop: I have recently decided along with my partner to restore classic cars and place an LS based engine in everyone of them. However I will be keeping a bay open for the truck swaps and will only be able to do them afterhours and on the weekends.

The 4000 is just like red said, turnkey. I can put one in anything and not have any guages work, however , I will have to add parts to the price if you want to get painless to wire it up to convert to older style vehicles. And air conditioning will also be an issue including the nbs v6 to v8 swaps, and fuel system upgrades on older models. but we are only talkin about 3000 more in worst case situations. other than that give me money and then do a smokey burnout .

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mercuno &#064; May 31 2007, 07&#58;39 PM) [snapback]95401[/snapback]</div>
    Update on my shop: I have recently decided along with my partner to restore classic cars and place an LS based engine in everyone of them. However I will be keeping a bay open for the truck swaps and will only be able to do them afterhours and on the weekends.

The 4000 is just like red said, turnkey. I can put one in anything and not have any guages work, however , I will have to add parts to the price if you want to get painless to wire it up to convert to older style vehicles. And air conditioning will also be an issue including the nbs v6 to v8 swaps, and fuel system upgrades on older models. but we are only talkin about 3000 more in worst case situations. other than that give me money and then do a smokey burnout .
    [/b]

If you were closer I&#39;d be all over that....
    DD 95 Silverado LS1 4l80e conversion in progress

Turbocharged 70 Chevelle SS 454 9 seconds of fun
    http://www.theturboforums.com/projec...t/waltpics.php

+ Reply to Thread