+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HPtuners Serial number?

Does anyone knows where the freaking serial number is on the MPVI HPtuners?

I want to download the last version capable of scaning some Fords, and in the house there's a couple of bad apples that I want to diagnose.

Anyone, Everyone?

Never mind, just found the aplication numer, and downloading the 2.xx

Glad you got it worked out. But just in case anyone else wants to know. Your Serial number is on the back of the MPVI, Its a sticker and can wear off. If this is the case You can open the Scanner OR editor and click Help/About to get the serial and application key.

If your like me... Laptop stolen, no software and MPVI sticker worn off. You can always email support with your info... Takes forever and a day though!

Thanks,

But since Allen Nelson is the Authorize HPTuners Distributor (5 in the US as my intel brief me) , he will be able to solve any problem, upgrading and else issues in no time.

Keep the great work Allen

I didn't know Allen sold HPT. I would have just as soon bought from him as HPT directly.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

See RED, Fedex not that Slow, send u Tracking number on Wednesday, what About the Autotap? decided Yet?

I don't know if I want to get rid of it or not. It's nice software. I'll get the HPT software first and see how it goes. I'm 5 business days into my wait for the hardware to show up on my doorstep at this time. BTW, I looked on NelsonPerformance.com and I couldn't find anywhere that he was a reseller of HPT. Sounds like he should add it into the site.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Me neither, Can this be confirmed? Mabey they are tesing there reseller program with some of the big dogs

HPT just sent me an email telling me more or less to not get my expectations too high about receiving it from them anytime soon. 7-10 business days normally but right now they are changing things up in their shipping methodologies and current sales are delayed due to the changes. What's really upsetting is the the tuner board on LS1Tech is moderated by employees of HPT and you can't post anything over there that puts their software, sales or shipping time in question.

Its worth the wait! Have you looked at the interface yet?Kinda overwhelming at first.....LOts of possibilities
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

+ Reply to Thread