+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHAT HAPPEN

Thumbs up

What happened last night, did I miss something?
    1999 Silverado 1500 Ext. cab Red 2/4 hotchkis drop & swaybars, bilstein stocks, AR626 & 404 Nitto's, Yank converter, ASM headers, ASP underdrive pulley, Taylor wires , free mods VCN 2000, Nelson Performance tuning

2002 Red WS6 M6; Flow master K&N

LS1S10 Guest
    Originally posted by 99 red silver@Mar 27 2003, 05:32 AM
    What happened last night, did I miss something?
    Someone got happy with uploading... *cough*allen*cough*

I am domeskilla.... but it said my name was already registered and so i never got an e-mail to validate me

Let me know what I can do to get that name back, i didn't see any domekilla registered.

I'll preregister you if you want.

I basically corrupted the database somehow, for some reason when I was uploading smilies, all the posts and new posts were replaced with smilies, it was terrible.

I'm taking precautions now, it's being backed up twice a day, and i have a test server that i will test on before production, i should have known, dohhhh

sorry for trouble, but those who are on now are the ones who actually post, hahaha

thanks,

allen

OK I guess we can let you slide this time.
    1999 Silverado 1500 Ext. cab Red 2/4 hotchkis drop & swaybars, bilstein stocks, AR626 & 404 Nitto's, Yank converter, ASM headers, ASP underdrive pulley, Taylor wires , free mods VCN 2000, Nelson Performance tuning

OK I guess we can let you slide this time. Well I am sorry about asking for more of the smiles. but I do like to use them ( show how your feeling at some points).

Originally posted by 99 red silver@Mar 27 2003, 09:16 AM
    OK I guess we can let you slide this time. Well I am sorry about asking for more of the smiles. but I do like to use them ( show how your feeling at some points).
    From what I undetstood talking to him while he was doing it. It wasn't b/c of the smilies, PHPBB is known for crashing. ITs a PHP board, but seems to be highly depended on a slow language called CGI. Where as Invision is more stable and doesn't use very much, if any CGI functions. So mishaps wont happen as often. Invision has treated us well on hondaswap.com and koc.blade2k.com..
    91 s10 - bagged and bodydropped...getting rebuilt
    91 nissan - backhalfed and bagged

thanks for tuning in domeskilla,

i guess like you said, now's a better time than later. At least there wasn't a large amount of users on the forum, is that a good thing or bad thing, hahaha

i'll upload the smilies today, i still have a bunch , i also agree, they say a lot without typing. so no problem.

allen

Well thanks hope it stays up.

it will stay up and the site is going to be better than ever, the forum is going to match the site that is being built and the site is going to be awesome.

I wake up every morning and I see something new. Well the front page is looking good. Can not wait to see it done.

+ Reply to Thread