+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NO LAUGHING.

i would like to get back to the pics cause it reminds me of how i do NY mothers and that dodge will smoke anything you want to bring. If that cant do it then i have a jeep that will dust your AZZ. The jeep is pushing 650hp with 900trq. If you dont belive then just come to 904 varmint trace in princeton ky. Or just ride with your mom one day you will get here TRUST ME

This is from BigBillyBadAzz a new member of LS1 trucks
    dont get mad when you see black smoke rolling past you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jamesray &#064; Mar 28 2007, 08&#58;27 PM) [snapback]87643[/snapback]</div>
    i would like to get back to the pics cause it reminds me of how i do NY mothers and that dodge will smoke anything you want to bring. If that cant do it then i have a jeep that will dust your AZZ. The jeep is pushing 650hp with 900trq. If you dont belive then just come to 904 varmint trace in princeton ky. Or just ride with your mom one day you will get here TRUST ME

[/b]

Post some slips or shut up. Is that clear enough?

(I&#39;m trying to keep my sentences short so they&#39;re easy for you to understand.)

I&#39;ve got a Silverado with twin front mount turbos on an LQ9 that will blah blah blah - that means jack if no one here has seen it and I don&#39;t have slips or a dyno graph to back up all the smack I&#39;m talking - get my drift? There are hundreds of members on this board and I would gamble to say less than 1% (that&#39;s probably being generous) give a crap about your truck. We&#39;re Chevy guys which is why we&#39;re on a Chevy forum.

If you&#39;re not going to bring anything positive to the site, there may be a moderator induced &#39;detour&#39; in your near future. "You do NY mothers? Ride with my mom?" Keep it up pissant and see how long your membership on the site lasts.

I&#39;m going to back off on the banter jamesray. You did some razzing, I did some razzing. I think we both said what was on our minds.

On a serious note, I&#39;d like to see some slips or pictures or something of the stuff you posted about.

DBYRD Guest
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DamnYankee &#064; Mar 28 2007, 09&#58;11 PM) [snapback]87664[/snapback]</div>
    Post some slips or shut up. Is that clear enough?

(I&#39;m trying to keep my sentences short so they&#39;re easy for you to understand.)
    I&#39;ve got a Silverado with twin front mount turbos on an LQ9 that will blah blah blah - that means jack if no one here has seen it and I don&#39;t have slips or a dyno graph to back up all the smack I&#39;m talking - get my drift? There are hundreds of members on this board and I would gamble to say less than 1% (that&#39;s probably being generous) give a crap about your truck. We&#39;re Chevy guys which is why we&#39;re on a Chevy forum.

If you&#39;re not going to bring anything positive to the site, there may be a moderator induced &#39;detour&#39; in your near future. "You do NY mothers? Ride with my mom?" Keep it up pissant and see how long your membership on the site lasts.
    [/b]
    its so funny taht the title of this is no laughing yet thats all that i keep doing reading this. less than 1% damn man mad props&#33;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jamesray &#064; Mar 28 2007, 08&#58;27 PM) [snapback]87643[/snapback]</div>

[/b]
    Wow, this just keeps on getting better and better. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn&#39;t this Thread started and intended for talking about what Yankee (who has redneck ingenuity, but doesn&#39;t want to admit it) did to increase his engine&#39;s ability to suck in more air than a fat kid running a 40 yard dash?

Ok, since we are not doing that, we should take this razzing to the "Talking Shit to Chevy guys on a Chevy Forum when I drive a Dodge and a Jeep." Oh wait. We don&#39;t have one of those.

I like the quote from Confucius that is on Hit Man X&#39;s sig..."The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions." So Jamesray (and/or BigBillyBadAzz), like we have said previously: Put up or shut up. Either post some vids or timeslips, or quit talking about how fast the Dodge (and Jeep) are. It&#39;s simple. No more talking of how your Dodge can smoke anything or how much power the Jeep makes. It doesn&#39;t have any credit with us until we see your "actions."

What would have been the cool thing to do was introduce yourself here and say that you know that you are on a Chevy Site and like Chevy trucks, but you have a Dodge and a Jeep---and then post vids or timeslips to show your vehicle&#39;s abilities. You would have gained street cred that way--not by coming off as a pompous asshole who likes to run his mouth.

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Hey now i gave my freind my password and screen name. He was peed off because of the pics so dont be razzing me. Billybadazz is a new member so he posted on my name so bite is i the azz alright. and he was talking about his jeep with a 350 small block 400 turbo trans 40inch super swampers with mickeytompson bead lock wheels. he has rode in my truck , so there is a witness. and we lined them up and i beat him by a fender. In kentuckey we have better thing to do than mess with cickins and horses
    dont get mad when you see black smoke rolling past you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jamesray &#064; Mar 29 2007, 10&#58;44 AM) [snapback]87705[/snapback]</div>
    Hey now i gave my freind my password and screen name. He was peed off because of the pics so dont be razzing me. Billybadazz is a new member so he posted on my name so bite is i the azz alright. and he was talking about his jeep with a 350 small block 400 turbo trans 40inch super swampers with mickeytompson bead lock wheels. he has rode in my truck , so there is a witness. and we lined them up and i beat him by a fender. In kentuckey we have better thing to do than mess with cickins and horses
    [/b]
    Take your childishness somewhere else and give your password away there. No one wants to here anything you have to say at this point. I for one will be ignoring anything you post. You seem to enjoy this useless banter too much. So goodbye now.

I vote this thread be locked and or deleted. I also vote that we all ignore this childish person even though he got slammed really well a few times.

Zeake
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zeake &#064; Mar 29 2007, 04&#58;29 PM) [snapback]87731[/snapback]</div>
    Take your childishness somewhere else and give your password away there. No one wants to here anything you have to say at this point. I for one will be ignoring anything you post. You seem to enjoy this useless banter too much. So goodbye now.

I vote this thread be locked and or deleted. I also vote that we all ignore this childish person even though he got slammed really well a few times.

Zeake
    [/b]

Like I posted, I&#39;m with you Zeake, I&#39;m done with the razzin. I started this post because I wanted to share what I was experimenting with. The intention wasn&#39;t too have a bash-fest, so I&#39;m going to &#39;cease and desist&#39; and hopefully jamesray will do the same and urge his friend to do so as well.

I&#39;ve got other things in the works with the intake that I&#39;ll post about if they pan out, so locking or deleting the thread won&#39;t fly.

I am interested in seeing your end result. Please continue with what was originally started. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    I once made a cold air intake for my 89 GTA Trans-am from an Air filter from an AH-64 Auxillery Power Unit and pvc pipe. They do not reuse them. When they are scheduled for a change they chunk them in the garbage. I rescued a few and still have them. They are made by K&N for the military.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

DBYRD Guest
    i agree, please continue with ur write up, and i was also wondering if u have pics from inside the hood looking downward from the air box.

+ Reply to Thread