+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 106

Thread: Last Night

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,716
    i havent heard of anyone breaking one.... so im not sure
    01 Silverado

  2. #12
    ff_jeff Guest
    congrats on the times. Are you sure you wanna keep racing that nice new truck?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by ff_jeff View Post
    congrats on the times. Are you sure you wanna keep racing that nice new truck?
    Ya! Why wouldn't I wana race it?
    01 Silverado

  4. #14
    ff_jeff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch cobb racing View Post
    Ya! Why wouldn't I wana race it?
    because of the breaks. Im giving you a hard time. I like your truck.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by ff_jeff View Post
    because of the breaks. Im giving you a hard time. I like your truck.
    haha, figured. just makin sure! but hey, if it breaks it breaks. thats what warranties are for, right? oh, wait....
    01 Silverado

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Okeechobee, Fl
    Posts
    2,036
    Wow man congrats!!! thats great!!
    2006 extended cab, 6.0 swap, full bolt ons SOLD
    2011 ECSB, 6.2, 6 spd, 3.73, 5" lift, 33" nitto, limo tint, debadged, volant CAI, muffler delete, black bear tune 14.0 @ 98 on the 33'sSOLD
    2007 TBSS AWD, cam, stall, built trans, N2OSOLD
    2006 RCSB cammed LQ9, full exhaust, 3200 stall, 2-4 drop
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    "if i have to explain, you don't get it"

    49 Ford F1
    355 chevy / turbo 350 / 12 bolt posi / camaro subframed

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Monroe,Louisiana
    Posts
    196
    Nice times mitch... Glad to see that thing get some 12s.
    2003 RCSS Chevy 5.3L Fully Bolted, Cammed, Yanked, and 342s. Borla Exhaust w/ Electric Cutouts.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    12,438
    I'll build that 6L. They are way more simple inside than a 4Lanything.

    I doubt it's the trans although the only 6L issues were with the early 07's.....yours is a super early 08 (with 07 O2 wiring ).

    It's already 580983245 times quicker than it was. Gonna tell us why other than the plug swap and a full bottle. Seems to me it ran 13.5 at the most at Ennis...

    We wanna blame the trans when it slows MPH on the best ET pass but there is more than one way to look at the times...you downed the shot and it got quicker.

    That means something as well. Namely look at the FAT ASS 10:1 you had on the 1st pass.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzzler View Post
    I'll build that 6L. They are way more simple inside than a 4Lanything.

    I doubt it's the trans although the only 6L issues were with the early 07's.....yours is a super early 08 (with 07 O2 wiring ).

    It's already 580983245 times quicker than it was. Gonna tell us why other than the plug swap and a full bottle. Seems to me it ran 13.5 at the most at Ennis...

    We wanna blame the trans when it slows MPH on the best ET pass but there is more than one way to look at the times...you downed the shot and it got quicker.

    That means something as well. Namely look at the FAT ASS 10:1 you had on the 1st pass.
    i have no idea what it was, but thats the only thing i could figure it to be...

    the only thing i can figure was that i took my TBS off... and i was trying to avoid saying it but i think it was too small for my TB, so it was a major restriction

    the reason the MPH was down on the fast pass was that it was a 100 shot instead of a 150

    and ya, it was too rich. im still dialing that in...
    01 Silverado

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    12,438
    I'm saying the 150 is way fat and the 100 may be a little lean and it proved so after a few tries at it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts