+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: my 1968 c10 with 5.3 an a 91mm turbo

Quote Originally Posted by rzron30s View Post
    What kind of truck? Do u have a thread somewhere for me to check it out?
    03 chevy with 350 dollar 5.3 and a pt8847 , ported 243 heads with a holley hi ram intake and a boost cam from Rk . Loaded dyno at 4500 pounds.
    Started a build thread on pt.net but never kept up with it. Lol ill post a vid here later.

Quote Originally Posted by GBNL View Post
    03 chevy with 350 dollar 5.3 and a pt8847 , ported 243 heads with a holley hi ram intake and a boost cam from Rk . Loaded dyno at 4500 pounds.
    Started a build thread on pt.net but never kept up with it. Lol ill post a vid here later.
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rzron30s View Post
    Cool
    here is one of the pulls and where i hurt the converter , because after that the truck transmission felt slugish till the pump gave out.
    Should have the trans back buy monday to continue test and tunning.
    http://youtu.be/ijWq2vAtOKQ
    Last edited by GBNL; 05-22-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GBNL View Post
    here is one of the pulls and where i hurt the converter , because after that the truck transmission felt slugish till the pump gave out.
    Should have the trans back buy monday to continue test and tunning.
    http://youtu.be/ijWq2vAtOKQ
    Nice numbers any times yet?
    2006 Silverado aka (Bad Bitch)
    K&N CAI, Diablo Predator, muffler delete, and a vette servo. 14.7x @ 93 mph (sold)

1998 SS Camaro aka (Silver Bullet)
    LS6 intake, ported TB, LTs, ORY, cut out, and a pantie dropping tune by Nelson. 12.6 @ 110 mph 327 hp 347 tq

2011 ecsb silverado aka (silver sleeper)
    forged 6.2 and a small snail

engine sounds great! you can hear the turbo really come in half way thru the pull.
    also like how this engine actually has some rpm hp, it pulls into the powerband like it's supposed to; props to the good hot pipes for that (headers).

that should get your truck in the 9's if it's not already, given it can hookup.

+ Reply to Thread