+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: AWD Conversion How-To

Quote Originally Posted by 03whitez71 View Post
    did you ever sell your truck ? i saw you had a sell thread but didn't ever see if you had sold it. ya dmax's are pretty expensive, was looking for 06-07 classics with the lbz and with 100k miles they are around 23-28k around here, and by no means would i have a rcsb for a dd, my wife is prego so i will have to keep my ecsb z71, may eventually get a ccsb, would love a dmax but don't like the prices of them.
    I still have it. Sold the turbo system and am still driving it. Eventually it will get sold. I just need to save enough money for the Dmax. I am not sure what year truck to get either. The longer I wait the newer I can get so I don't know when I will sell it.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

well i heard the gm is making it impossible to tune the newest lml, so much that i was told that efi live isn't even going to try to make a tune software for it. that may just be rumors though, if you get the 07+ lmm, make sure you delete the dpf if you are allowed by local restrictions, hm still looking to sell? how much would you look to get for it?

well i heard the gm is making it impossible to tune the newest lml, so much that i was told that efi live isn't even going to try to make a tune software for it. that may just be rumors though, if you get the 07+ lmm, make sure you delete the dpf if you are allowed by local restrictions, hm still looking to sell? how much would you look to get for it?
    Yeah I would sell it right now. I would want to keep my oil cooler, tonnou cover, stereo head unit, back up camera, oil temp gauge and brake controller but 8k and you could have it. I would even fix the wet seal around rear of transfer case. It doesn't leak it is just damp. Never leaves a drop. Just agravates me. Also it has a bran new fuel pump and starter.

Where is ga are u?

an hour south of Atlanta
    Lagrange Ga http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=...9fdd128f07ebac

Dang I am only 2 hrs from macon so not too far from you.

Dang I am only 2 hrs from macon so not too far from you.
    You can come and get it. Just let me know ahead of time. So I can get my stuff out. LOL
    If you are seriously interested I will be glad to take pics and tell you where all the scrathes and dents are.

I found ur original sale post so I know where some are.but let me see if the wife will let me have some money lol

what electronics are required to run the NVG149? is this something which could be adapted to an OBS to make it true AWD? or would this need some control module and wheel speed sensors and the like? im thinking of lowering my ECSB 4x4 and making a "SS" kinda thing
    1989 K2500 4x4, ECSB, 454TBI, 700r4, 14bSF, 3.73. 454TBI swapped, no cats, cherry bomb vortex.
    1990 Mustang LX 5.0, FRPP lowereing springs, 3.27's O/R X, Magnapack Catback, Explorer intake, 65MM TB, cobra wing

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger472 View Post
    what electronics are required to run the NVG149?
    None, it is purely mechanical.

+ Reply to Thread