+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nelson Engine Harness

Nelson Engine Harness

LSx Conversion Harness

We offer an LSx, non-emissions, show quality engine harness that can be custom designed to your exact needs. Extra effort is made to ensure the harness layout comfortably fits the engine while maintaining an exact fit.

All harnesses are built with new, OEM connectors, terminals and seals. Every crimp is performed with approved tooling.
    This ensures 100% continuity throughout the entire engine harness.

Every harness has a fuse block incorporated, ignition relay, fuel pump relay, data link connector with an LED SES light and our easy 4-wire hookup.

All wiring is TXL heat rated (250°F) which has a thin coating to reduce the size of the harness thickness.
    This allows for easier bending and routing, which gives a clean look.

The harness is then covered with a black nylon mesh that protects the wires from abrasion and gives the harness a professional look.

Before the engine harness is shipped to the customer, it is thoroughly tested by verifying each pin and terminal pinout. The harness is installed on our engine test stand to verify functionality and operation.
    We go a step further to ensure our customer is never faced with a harness issue by verifying every component is functioning while the engine is running with our diagnostic tool.
    A multi-point check list ensures each sensor is verified.

When the customer receives the harness and installs it, they can rest assure that their conversion will start up the first time!

In addition to engine harnesses, we also offer PCM/ECM programming, fan control harnesses and misc. wiring solutions.

For more information or to place an order feel free to contact myself via email at roy@nelsonperformance.com or give us a call at (210)626-0278

Why dont you send us a pic !!!

Here you go, if you'd like any detailed pics or questions answered let us know.

Here's the immediate stock of all OEM connectors; on hand.

Three orders completed ready to ship, consisting of a hotrod barebones harness, '06 drive by wire and another custom Ulitma GTR '11 harness.

Here's the latest, 2012 escalade 6.2L engine harness ready to ship to south america.
    Attached Images

Can I take you the truck and have it installed there?

Of course. Give Erica a call and she will set it up.

Do you guys do harnesses for other vehicles? I'm putting a 5.3 or 4.8 (haven't decided) in my 1995 Toyota 4runner and the order form requires a lot more information than I have at this point.

The engine harnesses are for any LS based engine and transmission combination, regardless of vehicle.
    So, if the 4runner is getting an LS based engine, sure, it'll run the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    The engine harnesses are for any LS based engine and transmission combination, regardless of vehicle.
    So, if the 4runner is getting an LS based engine, sure, it'll run the engine.
    I was speaking more to lengthening if need be, but if this is just stock replacemnts im better off just getting one from our sister dealership at emp. Pricing.

I just got my harness a couple weeks ago .Over the top quality!Roy, Allen and Erica are very helpful going the extra mile to call you and ask questions to make sure it fits perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by JNLB View Post
    I was speaking more to lengthening if need be, but if this is just stock replacemnts im better off just getting one from our sister dealership at emp. Pricing.
    Our harness is simplified, reduced and routed for a cleaner look.
    It's not a stock replacement; it's a conversion harness that takes into account ECM placement and wire routing.
    We offer twice the length over stock and many custom options are available.

With a stock harness, you will need to lengthen the harness in order to mount the pcm where you'd like it (assuming you wanted a longer harness).
    Our standard harness allows the customer to mount the pcm on the fender and for $65 more, thru the fire wall and under the seat it wanted; an addiional 3 ft.

The stock harness will not come with a fuse block, dtc, fuel pump relay, ignition relay, extended o2 wiring and any other modifications required.

Just wanted to point out it's not a stock replacement by no means, it's meant to run an lsx/trans combo for a conversion project.

One more neat thing we're about to implement, an 80pin pass thru firewall connector.
    This will allow for a tighter fitting engine harness; gathered at the rear of the engine, then finalized with a bulk head.
    If you need to pull the engine, just keep the harness intact after disconnecting at the firewall.
    Plus, makes for a cleaner pass thru look without having any possibility of a cut wire.
    OEM style bulk head is used with water tight seals.

hope this helps,
    thanks fabunlimited!, glad you like it.

+ Reply to Thread