+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My wife is cool...

My wife is cool...

So the transmissions breaks, which means a bunch of out-of-pocket money. I know the whole performance thing takes it's toll on my wife and something breaking never helps matters. But she's always been really supportive.

Anyway, transmission breaks, I'm thinking great, now I have to explain why my Level 5 trans no longer works. She's very cool about it and understanding even though I know it's more financial stress.

So I'm laying under the truck the last two nights as time permits, working on getting the trans out.

She comes home today and asks me to go get some stuff out of the trunk. Open the trunk and there's a nice low profile creeper she got from Sears. Said she felt bad I had to lay on the cold ground and that hopefully I could use it when I was putting the trans back in.

Just wanted to share and say it's cool to have a way cool wife.

(oh and thanks for assisting her Mic)

I thought this story was going to end with her bringing you a built 80e... But still cool none the less... unless she would have bought you a lift
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

^^^^ lol ^^^^^ i thought the same!!! wives will surprise ya sometimes, just wish mine would just once lol
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

AAAAwwww she loves ya.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

It isn't a huge huge deal, but she could have pitched a fit about why the trans I spent so much on just broke, but she didn't. I just thought it was pretty cool.

i know the feeling mine was just never that understanding......

i remember your wife bringing us food in the drop top
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Thats why i love my wife so much.....she does stuff like that all the time......cool Moze!
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    So the transmissions breaks, which means a bunch of out-of-pocket money. I know the whole performance thing takes it's toll on my wife and something breaking never helps matters. But she's always been really supportive.

Anyway, transmission breaks, I'm thinking great, now I have to explain why my Level 5 trans no longer works. She's very cool about it and understanding even though I know it's more financial stress.

So I'm laying under the truck the last two nights as time permits, working on getting the trans out.

She comes home today and asks me to go get some stuff out of the trunk. Open the trunk and there's a nice low profile creeper she got from Sears. Said she felt bad I had to lay on the cold ground and that hopefully I could use it when I was putting the trans back in.

Just wanted to share and say it's cool to have a way cool wife.

(oh and thanks for assisting her Mic)
    cool deal Moze, glad u like it. anytime...
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

right on! my wife was going to get me a cam for x-mas. She was talking to Allen and had everything set up. But i'd rather pay off bills, i'm such a party pooper.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k5Squirrel View Post
    right on! my wife was going to get me a cam for x-mas. She was talking to Allen and had everything set up. But i'd rather pay off bills, i'm such a party pooper.
    Boooooooo!

lol............party pooper......
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

+ Reply to Thread