+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I raced a trailblazer ss

That's what I'm talking about, some good old fashioned fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    I will race you Jeff and the winner and the loser both have to drink a couple shots of Tarantula!
    I am down for some drinks fo so

Jeff when did you get a TBSS?
    2006 Silverado aka (Bad Bitch)
    K&N CAI, Diablo Predator, muffler delete, and a vette servo. 14.7x @ 93 mph (sold)

1998 SS Camaro aka (Silver Bullet)
    LS6 intake, ported TB, LTs, ORY, cut out, and a pantie dropping tune by Nelson. 12.6 @ 110 mph 327 hp 347 tq

2011 ecsb silverado aka (silver sleeper)
    forged 6.2 and a small snail

A couple months ago. It was Ducky's. Now it is the wife's DD. Now it is fun to drive the family on outings.

Quote Originally Posted by 98silverbullet View Post
    I am down for some drinks fo so

Jeff when did you get a TBSS?
    That night at KB's had jeff hooked he was bound to end up with a tabs sooner or later lol! He has the biggest sh!t eating grin doing some pulls in the Saab.

That blue jeff is my favorite of all the colors offered! Hey I got a spare set of stock coil springs for the front if you want them. I had 80k on the Saab when I took them out for the drop coils. Pm me ill split shipping with you. Maybe you can mod them for a 1-2" drop and level the back! Just use a good strut... Pm me or txt me if you want them I don't want anything but splitting the shipping. Think I have a spare wheel too with stock spare sized 17. Let me double check on that!!!
    Last edited by Crazy Blu; 11-20-2013 at 10:24 PM.

just because someone with a TBSS ran 13.0 on a tune,on a track, doesnt mean they all will on the street. i have watched a procharged c6 built by a local shop that made 650's rwhp get beat horribly by my friends bolt on 4.6 mustang with a 125 shot and drag radials due to traction and driver. no reason a 4wd stalled truck couldnt pull him out of the hole and someone get butt hurt and let off. It tickles me when egos get stirred up and people make excuses for some guy because its "impossible", the street is the great equalizer, for the times when $7000 trucks race $40,000 performance vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by blwn99x View Post
    just because someone with a TBSS ran 13.0 on a tune,on a track, doesnt mean they all will on the street. i have watched a procharged c6 built by a local shop that made 650's rwhp get beat horribly by my friends bolt on 4.6 mustang with a 125 shot and drag radials due to traction and driver. no reason a 4wd stalled truck couldnt pull him out of the hole and someone get butt hurt and let off. It tickles me when egos get stirred up and people make excuses for some guy because its "impossible", the street is the great equalizer, for the times when $7000 trucks race $40,000 performance vehicles
    I've seen a unicorn shit skittles
    2004 Avalanche pewter/black Cammed, Stalled, SOLD!
    2009 Saab 9-7x Aero, Diamond Silver 1 of 21

And vomit rainbows.

dude joined for one comment.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Quote Originally Posted by Botlfed View Post
    dude joined for one comment.
    and that I own an LS powered truck, been reading the forum for a long time, same at PT.net.great info here and there. It tickles me when people and their higher priced,should be faster vehicles get beat for whatever reason and then the guy gets put on blast on the TBSS forum and hes told hes was mistaken. lets make that 2 comments...

and that I own an LS powered truck, been reading the forum for a long time, same at PT.net.great info here and there. It tickles me when people and their higher priced,should be faster vehicles get beat for whatever reason and then the guy gets put on blast on the TBSS forum and hes told hes was mistaken. lets make that 2 comments...
    +1

+ Reply to Thread