+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Raceday goals

2nd Raceday goals

Everyone post up your 2nd Annual LS1Truck Raceday goals for the meet. weather it be hp goals or 1/4 mile time.... Just to make it... lol.. whatever it is.... should give us plenty of time to reach them....

I hope to get a 10.50 1/4 mile and and to have the same luck as last year as far as race all day with no issues... Hope to have the new Motor in as well, but that is depending on the drilling industry between now and then....lol
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

I would like to see a 11.0 with the setup I have now, shoot maybe by february I might be FI and shooting for 10s....

Make it there, make a couple runs, just cause I can, make it home and not break anything. Oh and have one hell of a good time
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Have the money to drive down and meet some of you, race and not break and then drive home!
    Mike
    2000 RCSB
    '05 LS2 11.5:1 C.R. l K&N l LT's l Torquer V2 l PAC Springs l Manley 7.4's l 92mm TB l LS7 Lifters l Circle-D 3200 l P&P TB l ARP Rod Bolts l LS1 E-fans l Nelson 93 Tune l Brand-X 100 Shot l Walbro 255 l Duals w/ X and Magnapacks l Vette Servo l Transgo S.K. l 30K Cooler l Detroit Tru-Trac l Motive 4.30's l ARP Cap Studs l TA Girdle

Run the Smurf!

Gone, but not forgotten!

I hope to be there. Just want to be off at the time and meet some of the good guys here on the forum and see some nice trucks. Oh and I want to know what my vehicles times are.
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

Slimsilverado Guest
    13.5 on motor in my lil 5.3 and make it to a meet for once!!!

Mid to low 12's depending if a 6.0 has replaced the 4.8.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

I just want 703hp with my L92 heads

J/K, I just want to have the TBSS ready to take to the meet next year and of course have the fastest mini van there also Who is my competition... GasGuzzler?... it will be close
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by DBTBSS View Post
    I just want 703hp with my L92 heads

J/K, I just want to have the TBSS ready to take to the meet next year and of course have the fastest mini van there also Who is my competition... GasGuzzler?... it will be close
    Brooke will prolly be the closest..... and she wont be close...u can spot her 5 links.....lol
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

+ Reply to Thread