+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dirty Dingo mounts and Schoenfeld Headers

Dirty Dingo mounts and Schoenfeld Headers

Does this combo work on a 95 C1500? I need to make sure I received the correct items. Currently the headers are hitting the firewall. Thanks.

From my understanding the schoenfeld headers are meant to be "conversion" headers for the obs trucks. Double check the part numbers because the one I found on their site in a 1 7/8" header is 1303LS1-3. Also make sure you have the DD mounts in the correct orientation and if you're still having fitment issues after that, call schoenfeld directly.

Looks like I'm calling on Tuesday. I was hoping to figure something out this weekend.

I don't know if you have the money to spend but BRP makes mounts, up to 2" headers by Hedman Hustler racing and a custom transmission crossmember bent for dual exhaust and all ceramic coated. Schoenfeld said they wouldn't build a conversion 1-7/8" for me so I went with Hedmans. Just take a look they even make conversion step headers. Schoenfeld is very cheap though and should work with your mounts.

I had to take off my heat shield on passenger side so headers can fit with dirty dingo motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by 91ls1silverado View Post
    I had to take off my heat shield on passenger side so headers can fit with dirty dingo motor mounts
    Same here. My truck is also lowered. Do you have the motor to far back?

+ Reply to Thread