+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I HATE Police!

Thumbs down

I was driving to a meeting at work today and ran a red light to try to get there ASAP as it was scheduled at 12 noon and I was running late. Damn work.

So through the intersection I go and I see that prick on his motorcycle with the lights a-flashin! The phrase "motherfucker" was the only thing that came to mind. So I am polite to him addressing him by "officer and sir" and that asshole still gives me that citation.

That is the last time I am polite to a cop! They can kiss my ass! If I had a set of titties I bet I could have gotten away.

There is another waste of $125 and 90 days probation. And I still have to go to defensive driving for going ~9mph over in a 70mph zone in Navarro county (fuck you too Corsiciana&#33 AND I got ticketed for taking a piss in a parking lot about two months ago too. I just can't get a break.

I wish reality was like "Vice City" I'd blast ever pig I see.

I HATE POLICE, GO CATCH A REAL CRIMINAL AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!! :flipoff:
    The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. - Confucius

"He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature, is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life."- Henri Frederic Amiel

'01 Chev Z71 LT - '85 BMW 745i TURBO - '88 BMW 750iL - '88 Ford F150 XLT Lariat - '79 MB 240D - '79 MB 280S Euro
    '80 MB 380SE-5.0 Euro - '85 MB 300SD - '87 MB 300SDL - 1990 MB 300SEL - '91 MB 300SE - '91 MB 560SEL

Let's face it, the red hair... makes 'em wet.

I have to laugh because the scenerio sounds too familiar. I hate them too, someday when I have plenty of money and time to spare, I'm just going to floor it and see if I can get away, I've always wanted to do it, maybe I'll be the 1% who do get away.

I always give them the benefit of the doubt that they are going to respect me just like I'm pretending to respect them, but it's never different, they have an attitude and always give me a ticket, true i'm breaking the law, but hell, they have to have something better to do?

How about giving those damn wanna be low riders, with fucked up suspension , and worn tires a ticket, there a danger to all, lol, hahaha,

just try to resist doing anything for 90days,

allen

Yeah I'd do one of those high speed persuits. I probably could have gotten away as I turned into an apt complex. If I would have hauled ass, sped over the speed bumps (oooh I hate those with a passion), and tore ass out the other end, then into a close neighborhood...I may have had a chance.

But being "an upstanding member of the community" I pulled over to still get that carbon copy.

I wonder what would happen if I would have taken off?
    The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. - Confucius

"He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature, is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life."- Henri Frederic Amiel

'01 Chev Z71 LT - '85 BMW 745i TURBO - '88 BMW 750iL - '88 Ford F150 XLT Lariat - '79 MB 240D - '79 MB 280S Euro
    '80 MB 380SE-5.0 Euro - '85 MB 300SD - '87 MB 300SDL - 1990 MB 300SEL - '91 MB 300SE - '91 MB 560SEL

With the way your luck has been going you would have been cought. You are not having any luck except for bad it seems. More tickets and jail time for running. I think with the way your luck is going you did good. Sorry about the ticket.
    1999 Silverado 1500 Ext. cab Red 2/4 hotchkis drop & swaybars, bilstein stocks, AR626 & 404 Nitto's, Yank converter, ASM headers, ASP underdrive pulley, Taylor wires , free mods VCN 2000, Nelson Performance tuning

2002 Red WS6 M6; Flow master K&N

Jail is a no go, don't want to go there. Never have and hopefully never will.

i've seen your sig plenty of times, but just realzied you have a variety of vehicles, which one would you keep if you have to get rid of the rest,
    i bet the wrx is fun and sporty, the trucks are nice too for obvious reasons,

you being a guy with more than chevy's which one do you like the best

later,

allen

+ Reply to Thread