+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diesel power!!!!!!!

Diesel power!!!!!!!

Got bored last week so me and my friend/tuner went and played around
    mine, still blows to much black smoke but im on basically a can tune right now
    http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...t=IMG_0592.mp4
    his, its a ex/lb and lowered in the front on 35's
    http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...t=IMG_0591.mp4

we got a couple runs from 30-100/110 trucks were dead even untill 100, dannys truck (the black one) will start pulling on me after that and he runs constant 12.9's and yes thats on his 35's, i dont think i posted up my center console pics yet either with my james bond 5 tune switch (the cig lighter) she still has a few ods and ends that need to be done (SS front bumper and a s466 turbo) but the race truck needs to get finished up first and to the track to set some records first

74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

Those trucks look good! Is like to get a rc 4x4 dmax chop the frame and throw a quadrasteer bed on it.
    LS6, 222/224, Yank ss3600, 4.10s, Thorleys, HP tuned

Thank god you're not one of those smoke entheusiasts. F'n annoying behind those SOB's
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Thank god you're not one of those smoke entheusiasts. F'n annoying behind those SOB's
    haha yeah smoke is bad, its kinda cool for a photo op thing and black smoking out tailgaters and such on the freeway so i am going to make a smoke tune for my switch but ill use it responsibly not to mention when i see smoke i see me pissing away green and thats a big nono
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods

Looks like they move pretty good. I wish I would have bought a diesel instead of a gasser. Did yours come with that center console or did you put it in there?
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

Quote Originally Posted by Duct_tape123 View Post
    Looks like they move pretty good. I wish I would have bought a diesel instead of a gasser. Did yours come with that center console or did you put it in there?
    no reg cab came with a center console just so you know, so yes lol i added it now i just need some captains seats with the arm rests! add that to the "my money pit #2 needs..." list

Thats why I asked, I saw the rubber floors and was like WTF, a work truck with a center console??? Get you some race buckets in the SSS and put the nice power heated leather seats in the fast truck
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

Quote Originally Posted by 408.Luke View Post
    no reg cab came with a center console just so you know, so yes lol i added it now i just need some captains seats with the arm rests! add that to the "my money pit #2 needs..." list
    you could special order a reg cab with console, because country3030 has one in his 99 or 00?, he has the style where it is a stand alone and doesn't connect to the dash

and i'm in the same boat, i need some seats with the armrests on them too

Awesomeness I love a good dirtymax
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

You silly southern boys and trying to put the biggest tire possible with absolutely NO clearance. Do your buddy's tires rub every time he hits a bump?

Trucks look good, I just think 35's should have a decent size gap around them. My buddy is same way, had 38's on a truck with just a body lift. Pretty sure if 3 people sat in it at same time, the body would be resting on the tires.
    blown transmissions are about as useful as 97% of the guys on this forum

+ Reply to Thread