+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Upgrade?

Hey guys I posted Some pics of my truck earlier wanted some feedback on few things My truck is 05 5.3 3.73's Locking difff. so far I have done the 160 thermo, volant air intake, a cat back, tb bypass, tb spacer, mobil 1 and I had a HPP3 but sold it I going to get a nelson tune but was thinking about ordering a set of pacesetter headers & y pipe first what do you guys think? which would you do first? Has anyone put these pacesetters on and went to the dyno what kind of power are you getting if so? Also plan on puting supercharger on this fall/winter radix or kenne bell which one I have seen that KB has a new intercooled supercharger that was rated @ 500hp & 566lb-ft of torque @ the wheels on a stock 5.3! Anyone have a KB?
    2005 RCSB SILVERADO 2WD 5.3 3.73 LOCKING DIFF. VOLANT CAI W/RAM AIR TUBE, TB BYPASS, FLOWMASTER MUSCLE TRUCK CAT BACK, 160 THERMO, TUNED BY WAIT4ME PERFORMANCE LT'S,SERVOS, CONVERTER & SHIFT KIT COMING SOON OTHER MODS TO FOLLOW
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...2/100_0016.jpg

I would go ahead and get the tune first. then get the headers and have Allen re-tune it again. The tune alone will make it drive like a completly different truck.

all the way
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

+ Reply to Thread