+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It must B Brent, checking in

Because It Must Be Brent!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    2003 Victory Red Silverado SS
    14.64 @ 91.78 on a 2.16 60' time even with my big frame driving! (5445lbs)
    MODS:
    Nelson Performance Tuned / TransGo shift Kit w/ Corvette Servos / ASP Under Drive Pulleys / Flex-Lite E-Fans / FlowMaster HD Trucker / Thermo-Tec wrapped manifolds to X-pipe / 1.5" dropped using Belltech 6400 kit & 6.5 turns on torsion bars / Tinted Windows / Victory Red Spray in Bedliner / Drk Walnut Wood (steering wheel, console, and door inserts.)

another texan?

lol, welcome!
    Hugger Orange 99 SS Hardtop #756
    485rwhp/440rwtq SAE

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/slmdls1/Signatures/hugger-prostar-sig.jpg

welcome to the site

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

Welcome!!!!!!
    00'ECSB 4.8L, Auto 4L60E with Fully adjustable TRANSGO shift kit with Superior billet servos, B&M tranny cooler, 4:10's,eaton posi, K&N Gen. 2,Thorley Headers, ASP Crank pulley, LT1 Fans, 3" catback single flowmaster 40 series exhaust, NELSON PERFORMANCE PCM BADASS TUNING, egr trim. Jantzer performance Ported TB, 20x9 MKW's, 2/4 drop.sold

2006 GTO A4,HPE S+ cam,Volant, Kooks LT's, Magnaflow 3in.Catless cat back,3200 Fuddle converter,UDP. 7.49@93.57
    Coming up= Fast intake and heads.

That's my favorite smilie, lol.

this one too, hahah

Brent, show us some pics of that badass truck,

allen

Hey thats my name lol. Welcome!
    Best deals on high performance parts and accessories - http://www.BeyondCustom.com

Originally posted by farmtruc@Nov 24 2003, 10:37 AM
    That's my favorite smilie, lol.

this one too, hahah

Brent, show us some pics of that badass truck,

allen
    Yes Mr. Nono is the greatest smilie of them all. His application is the most difficult to use...only when someone says something absurdly stupid is he able to tell them how it is.

Here's a good for instance: "I want to use billet servos in my transmission and jack up my line pressure on the HPP3 and use Tow/Haul Mode." I would intervene and say " excessive line pressure will kill your internals."

HAHAHA
    The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. - Confucius

"He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature, is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life."- Henri Frederic Amiel

'01 Chev Z71 LT - '85 BMW 745i TURBO - '88 BMW 750iL - '88 Ford F150 XLT Lariat - '79 MB 240D - '79 MB 280S Euro
    '80 MB 380SE-5.0 Euro - '85 MB 300SD - '87 MB 300SDL - 1990 MB 300SEL - '91 MB 300SE - '91 MB 560SEL

Let's face it, the red hair... makes 'em wet.

hhaha, too funny, good example of the no no smilie

allen

some pictures of the truck, hun. Alrighty, here you go.
    This is the truck in front of our home in the Austin (hill country) area.

Here are some of the mods I have done so far. Dash and interior.

This is the exhaust mistake that I am in the process of undoing... (You can note that Silverado SS has 2.75" exhaust from factory, and an old school guy who I used to trust, put on 3" custom exhaust, and then dumped it into 2.5" flowmaster 50s designed for a car. Needless to say, the exhaust slows down at the 3" and then gets slowed even further in the flowmasters and then there is the drone. OUCH.

This is the flexolite fans and underdrive pulleys on the engine.

I'm looking forward to letting Allen do the tuning when we can ever get together, and then probably go with TheOtherGuys headers and may even wrap the crossover pipe that will go to 2.5" xpipe and finally exit as turn downs behind some GHL mufflers.

Thoughts?

Because It Must Be Brent!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    2003 Victory Red Silverado SS
    14.64 @ 91.78 on a 2.16 60' time even with my big frame driving! (5445lbs)
    MODS:
    Nelson Performance Tuned / TransGo shift Kit w/ Corvette Servos / ASP Under Drive Pulleys / Flex-Lite E-Fans / FlowMaster HD Trucker / Thermo-Tec wrapped manifolds to X-pipe / 1.5" dropped using Belltech 6400 kit & 6.5 turns on torsion bars / Tinted Windows / Victory Red Spray in Bedliner / Drk Walnut Wood (steering wheel, console, and door inserts.)

Nice looking truck. I think you will love the tuning you will get from Allen. By the way nice house.
    1999 Silverado 1500 Ext. cab Red 2/4 hotchkis drop & swaybars, bilstein stocks, AR626 & 404 Nitto's, Yank converter, ASM headers, ASP underdrive pulley, Taylor wires , free mods VCN 2000, Nelson Performance tuning

2002 Red WS6 M6; Flow master K&N

+ Reply to Thread