+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First post

What's up everybody? Just wanted to introduce myself. I was invited over from BlazinLow.com by one of the site admins. Currently, I own a '91 S10 Blazer that I was going to be doing a LS1 swap on soon. However, I am buying a house(with a huge ass garage I might add) so I need to sell the motor asap to help cover costs, and maybe later in the year, come back and try again. This is a pretty nice site you guys have here. I will definitely be visiting often to see how it is coming along!
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

that's too bad on the engine, but congrats on the house,

btw, welcome to the site

Hey man, glad you made it over here. I am sure you'll learn a lot and teach us a lot. The board is sorta slow, but hopefully it doesn't discourage you from posting.

I hope you sell the ls1, that is a hella deal on it and congrats on the house.

BTW, welcome
    91 s10 - bagged and bodydropped...getting rebuilt
    91 nissan - backhalfed and bagged

I'm sure you will get around to the swap after you get settled in your new house. Welcome!
    2006 Superior Blue Trailblazer SS AWD, Stock as a rock

Sold: 2002 GMC Sportside Denali front end with a 2002 LS1, FLT level 5, Yank 2600, Trick Turbo, T76, Nelson intercooler, 60LB injectors, Warbro fuel pump, Eaton locker, Magnaflow, 3.42, Nelson Performance Tuning (speed density).

Sold: 1981 GMC LB RC 1500 2002 4.8L 4L60E 12 bolt 3.73 Richmond Lock Right AC PS Nelson Performance tuning

thanks guys. I am always looking for new sources of information, and I have alredy found some really good stuff here.
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

Question

sweet camaro!! and welcome !!
    01' RCSB 5.3,3.73 posi,K&N gen2,ASP crank pulley,LT1 fans,3" catback single exhaust,Nelson performance PCM tuning, egr trim,17x8 Denali rims(polished),2/4hotchkis drop.
    Soon 2 come:Edge performance 3200 stall w/2.58STR,KDS servos,N2O?

after checking out this site, I may be looking for a higher mileage 99-00 extended cab to drop an LS1 in. I didn't realize just how easy that would be. Much easier than cutting up my crossmember, and trying to make the camaro harness work. It will still have to be a little later in the year though.
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

+ Reply to Thread