+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My name is Evan, and I'm addicted to Trucks...

Welcome. Your "friend" will get what is coming to him.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Hello Evan

welcome buddy, sorry to hear about all of the nonsense you had to go through.
    2005 black Yukon XL SLT - traded in for me wife's new Fusion (GM sucks these days)
    2002 black Yukon SLT (the skinny sister)
    1969 green Pontiac GTO (Layla, AKA the black sheep)

INSTALLS AND MORE.. http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...-low-life.html
    Sticky/broken gauges? I can help. PM me for details.

Welcome to the boards. That being said now, how can I go about helping you make this right? Do you want it slow and painful, or quick and quiet?

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

What I want and what should happen, are far apart. As much as I hate him, I cannot wish the level of pain on him he deserves, that right is left for him in the end. To answer your question, slow, so slow and so painful he dies from the thought of going through it. It was not just my truck, my boat, my Vette, those are just things, but the things that hurt the most, was losing things that I got from my grandparents, sentimental things, things he had NO regard for. It was the invasion of my life and loss of everything that hurt the most. I'm doing fine now, not rich, but living. I'm happy where I am in life, the stuff that happened is in the past and finishing the truck is my closing the book. Now that explained, no more boo hoo is me stuff from this guy.

I want to thank every one of you that welcomed me to this fine family. Thanks for the trophy, thanks for the warm words. I spent the day going through my 4 storage units digging out tools and found a few surprises. It was rainy here today so I didn't get to play with the truck, but moving along anyway, can't work without tools.

Good to hear that you are doing ok. One thing good about this family is that we are always willing to lend a helping hand. I'm always open man, either pm me or email me. lo-lyf@ls1truck.com < man that's gangsta.
    2005 black Yukon XL SLT - traded in for me wife's new Fusion (GM sucks these days)
    2002 black Yukon SLT (the skinny sister)
    1969 green Pontiac GTO (Layla, AKA the black sheep)

INSTALLS AND MORE.. http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...-low-life.html
    Sticky/broken gauges? I can help. PM me for details.

Welcome Evan. Good luck with the rebuild. Any thoughts or ideas about what motor, tranny? Paint scheme? Ride height?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-Art View Post
    Welcome. Your "friend" will get what is coming to him.
    True dat. Eventually Karma WILL prevail.

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Quote Originally Posted by txarkitekt View Post
    True dat. Eventually Karma WILL prevail.
    Yeah like a steal toe boot to the head.... like 50 times. Then gasoline.... cause thats godfather style.
    Seriously dudes a jack off. Collectively this website hates people like that... Hate them lots.
    Any ideas for how much power you are going to want to put down and how you want to get there?

06 Intimidator SS- Tuned, CAI -DD
    03 Silverado- Last incarnation 13.6... RIP
    Ls1, Pnp heads, Polluter camshaft, spray, 4k stall on the way
    "Seize the day like you seize your noodle" - Shin Chan

500 seems to be a number I keep seeing in my dreams. So far I have a jet MAF, TB spacer, new E3 plugs, 10MM wires. All still in there boxes ofcourse. I was thinking of the JET dst, I like the tune while you drive aspect of it. the truck will have a pc build into it, so that's handy, touch screen in the dash will control the dst.

Thoughts, Ideas?

Welcome
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

+ Reply to Thread