+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Maupin Photo checking in

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Denton Texas
    Posts
    20,689
    Hey, you do shoot at Northstar! I've never seen you out there, just some other lame group.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    12,438
    Dude Greg.....look at the background. Then again, it's late and I'm more prone to internet mistakes after 9:00 PM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austin Tx.
    Posts
    13,396
    welcome to the site! Excited to have some quality photos taken at the meet! especially of my truck
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    your thinking of ricky's, the viper in the pic is kelly's im pretty sure.well actually both of em were at the RR shoot out.
    Thanks for the welcome guys.

    If you mean the Red River Shootout last April, Ricky was there in his gray Viper, I don't remember kelly being there at all. Here are my pix of that event:
    Red River Showdown

    The black Viper above is Kelly's - one of my all time favorite photos.

    FYI - the custom painted blue Camaro racer is Ricky's - or it was before he sold it.
    Larry Maupin / Maupin Photography
    Specializing in cool pix of hot cars
    Call anytime and let's plan a shoot! 972-835-4660
    www.maupinphoto.exposuremanager.com


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by duckysbht View Post
    welcome to the site! Excited to have some quality photos taken at the meet! especially of my truck
    Thanks, man - I'll be looking for you there.

    And yes, those racing pix were at Northstar near Denton - shot for the Charity Racing League (DFW Charity Racing). I'm actively supporting the group and everything they stand for.

    Do you guys have a favorite charity here? I like to give back part of whatever I earn.
    Larry Maupin / Maupin Photography
    Specializing in cool pix of hot cars
    Call anytime and let's plan a shoot! 972-835-4660
    www.maupinphoto.exposuremanager.com


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mesquite
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    hmmm kinda sounds like kelly but he's not really thin but it was prolly him.

    It was him

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    THE MEAN STREETS OF OKLAHOMA
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by MaupinPhoto View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys.

    If you mean the Red River Shootout last April, Ricky was there in his gray Viper, I don't remember kelly being there at all. Here are my pix of that event:
    Red River Showdown

    The black Viper above is Kelly's - one of my all time favorite photos.

    FYI - the custom painted blue Camaro racer is Ricky's - or it was before he sold it.
    coulda swore kelly was there, anyways ricky still has that camaro well as of 2 weeks ago.
    THEY CALL ME G.

    AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

    The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    ricky still has that camaro well as of 2 weeks ago.
    Bad rumor - sorry - I stand corrected...
    Larry Maupin / Maupin Photography
    Specializing in cool pix of hot cars
    Call anytime and let's plan a shoot! 972-835-4660
    www.maupinphoto.exposuremanager.com


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    12,438
    Quote Originally Posted by 07chevyss View Post
    It was him


    I thought it looked familiar.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    12,438
    Quote Originally Posted by MaupinPhoto View Post
    And yes, those racing pix were at Northstar near Denton

    I thought it looked familiar.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts