+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lechez71 garage

lechez71 garage

for my high school graduation my mom gave me her first car which she got brand new when graduated, its a 71 chevelle. i drove it for about a year and now im curently restoring it. i should have taken pics before i started striping the paint.
    after i parked it in the garage i put the tired 350 to rest. the new motor is a 350 4 bolt main with 64cc camel hump heads, roller rocker, roller lifters,comp cam, performer rpm intake, 650 carb, and many more goodies to list.
    here are more pics of the velle restoration
    since the chevelle is down for now i had to get another ride and of course it had to be a bowtie. after seeing the white beast i got it with no hesitation. here ar some pics of my daily driver its a 99 z71 with LT package

and just recently a friend of mind had an 82 c10 that he was selling, so i got it off his hands. when i bought it was a mess, and with time now its coming along. after getting prices to get it painted, it was out of my budget so i decided to paint it myself and save the money for other things. pretty soon im droping an ls 5.3L with a TH400. here are pics of the 82 c10

with two projects right now im fairly busy, but when there both done its going to be worth all the late nights i spent in the garage.
    Last edited by lechez71; 12-27-2010 at 09:02 PM.
    1982 c10 lsx swaped, NP tuned, true duals, 4:11s, trutrac, e-fans, CAI

an updated pic painted wheels black and new center caps

and dirty engine bay pic
    Last edited by lechez71; 12-27-2010 at 09:00 PM.
    1982 c10 lsx swaped, NP tuned, true duals, 4:11s, trutrac, e-fans, CAI

+ Reply to Thread