+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Little River/Temple 9-26-08

Little River/Temple 9-26-08

1/4 mile track again. Anyone wanna go?
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

Nope. Ill see if I can, but im not running my truck. She is taken a break from racing for now.

yeah I might have to miss this one also..
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Slimsilverado Guest
    I might go been a long time since i been there

I don't think ill be able to make it. Ive got to change some stuff to the truck before I go again.
    DANIEL CAMMED SS 13.46 @ 98.17-- 8.58 @ 80.31

2003 Silverado SS / LQ9 6.0L / Wheatley 93 Octane Tune / 224/228 .581 .588 110lsa / Patriot Gold Dual Springs / Comp Hardened Push Rods / Circle D 3800 stall / Pacesetter LT's / 4:10 Gears / Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit / K & N Cold Air Intake / Corvette Servo / Aeroforce Interceptor / Autometer Narrorband(Wideband on the way) / Mobile 1 Synthetic / Single Chamber Flows with X Pipe / Cats Delete with Cutouts

planning a track rental in early oct so i will not be making any long trips.....

in fact i will be PMing track rental details soon so you may want to skip that and just drive up for the 6 hour JUST US rental.....
    "old age and treachery will always overcome youth and ambition"
    author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by freemaSSon View Post
    planning a track rental in early oct so i will not be making any long trips.....

in fact i will be PMing track rental details soon so you may want to skip that and just drive up for the 6 hour JUST US rental.....
    I will be in DFW Oct. 3rd,4th,5th for the Goodguys show at TMS. If it's that weekend, I'm down for sure Pat. Let me know.

I'm making a few changes to the TBSS and will still be going to Temple Friday either way. You can still come hang out Daniel, maybe Wade can come out and bring the JGCsrt8
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by DBTBSS View Post
    I will be in DFW Oct. 3rd,4th,5th for the Goodguys show at TMS. If it's that weekend, I'm down for sure Pat. Let me know.

I'm making a few changes to the TBSS and will still be going to Temple Friday either way. You can still come hang out Daniel, maybe Wade can come out and bring the JGCsrt8
    tenative 10/4 PMon its way..........
    "old age and treachery will always overcome youth and ambition"
    author unknown

Ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mic you better go too.

unless somethin happens at work im there in the dmax.
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

+ Reply to Thread