+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wheel question with 4/6 drop

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboy.520 View Post
    What tires are you going with? And good luck
    I went with Hankook Ventus ST RH06's 275/40's. Everything should arrive tomorrow so I guess we will see

That's tight! Where did you get those tires from
    chevyboy.520
    06 ecsb 5.3, FAST LsxRT 102, FTI cam! LT's, tru dual, magnaflow, 3400 stall, Performabuilt lvl2, 4.10s!
    PRC stg 2.5 5.3 heads Awaiting to go on!

Discount tire direct. Cheapest I found them. Free shipping, and that's where I ordered my rims from. They mounted them before shipping for free also. I had simular Hankook's on the lightning I used to have and really liked them.

I ran 275/45/20 onmy truck with the centerline stingray 2's and I didn't have any issues on my old truck... It was dropped and the only time I ever had an issue would be when I hit a large bump or dip in the road and the suspension would compress and the tires would rub the top of the fender.. But that was because of my driving style mainly
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

ok i am about to install my 4/6 drop next week. and i am running 285/50/20 on 20x9 rims with a +18 offset. i will most likely need to change tires wont i?
    2004 gmc sierra 5.3L, K&N air intake, AIRAID Poweraid throttle body spacer, Nelson Tune, 6.0L cam,
    corvette servo, true duals with 40 series flowmaster with 2 cut-outs, low beam 10k and fogs 12k H.I.D.s,
    leveling kit in the rear, soon to have 4/6 drop.

More than likely. I will sell you mine, I'll even throw in the wheels.
    2005 black Yukon XL SLT - traded in for me wife's new Fusion (GM sucks these days)
    2002 black Yukon SLT (the skinny sister)
    1969 green Pontiac GTO (Layla, AKA the black sheep)

INSTALLS AND MORE.. http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...-low-life.html
    Sticky/broken gauges? I can help. PM me for details.

Hell of a guy
    2000 Silverado ECSB- 5.3 CAI, Pacesetter LTs, ORY- Pipe, Magnaflow XL, E-fan, Ported T/B , Nelson Tuned, Built 4l60e, Circle D Stall, 3.42s G80, 2-4 Drop, Hertz Highs, Rockford 501s

2004 Buell XB12s

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    "Never give up, NEVER BACK DOWN!!!"

I'll even take a little off the top since you are jeremy's brother(although that should be grounds for double price).
    2005 black Yukon XL SLT - traded in for me wife's new Fusion (GM sucks these days)

which wheels? the ones on your truck now? and i didnt know you knew my brother.
    2004 gmc sierra 5.3L, K&N air intake, AIRAID Poweraid throttle body spacer, Nelson Tune, 6.0L cam,
    corvette servo, true duals with 40 series flowmaster with 2 cut-outs, low beam 10k and fogs 12k H.I.D.s,
    leveling kit in the rear, soon to have 4/6 drop.

Yessir, the wheels on my truck. They used to rub slightly with the 275/45 up front but with a 245/45 they don't even come close, I probably could have even gotten away with a 255 or 265 tire. I have them in the classifieds right meow. Let me know and we can make some kinda deal. They won't work on I when I bag it so they gotsta go. I used to work at chuck's car stereo; I installed a bunch of stuff in your truck and a remote start in his. I'm buds with David Lile and Marvin Cogdell too, thats how I know Jeremy.

+ Reply to Thread