+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the value of...

... the 1986 Chevrolet Silverado (C10) center caps, center cap inserts, and trim rings? I only have three trim rings, and am missing three center cap bolts. Lost one of the rings in Kenner, and a truck promptly ran over it. I called a GM Parts dealer to find out prices on new parts, and was told the following:

Center Cap - $67.19
    Center Cap Insert - $18.65
    Trim Ring - $83.91

I may list for sale on a forum before putting up on eBay. Check out the pics below & tell me what ya'll think they are worth:

Trim & Caps

Trim and Cap2 (back-side)

Twenty years of exposure to weather on caps (absolute worst... looks better in person)

Scuffs & Scrapes on Trim Rings (absolute worst)
    Test-n-Tune (Nov 23, 2008) - 13.65s @ 98mph

that stuff is getting hard to find especially in good shape, ive got wheels and trim rings/caps from my 87 shortbed i had and im gonna keep em and in 20 years sell on barrett -jackson for big bucks!
    07 SILVERADO CLASSIC 2500 HD 4x4 CREW CAB LT3 DURAMAX LBZ/ALLISON 6 SPEED 5'' MBRP Turbo back exhaust 6'' TIP /NO CAT- NO MUFF/ AFE Intake/ EDGE HOT JUICE /MERCHANT AUTO STG III Built Allison/P I ConverterTTS Twin Lift Pumps. Tierod sleeves/Cognito braces.17x9 Moto metals_______ Old Truck ,04 Z-71/Turbocharged,/cam/stall/Zippy Built TRANS/Nelson Tuned------

If they start getting worth something let me know! I have a place that will give me all I want as they crush cars and throw away lots of those rally wheel parts!
    2006 Superior Blue Trailblazer SS AWD, Stock as a rock

Sold: 2002 GMC Sportside Denali front end with a 2002 LS1, FLT level 5, Yank 2600, Trick Turbo, T76, Nelson intercooler, 60LB injectors, Warbro fuel pump, Eaton locker, Magnaflow, 3.42, Nelson Performance Tuning (speed density).

Sold: 1981 GMC LB RC 1500 2002 4.8L 4L60E 12 bolt 3.73 Richmond Lock Right AC PS Nelson Performance tuning

+ Reply to Thread