+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mothers Power Ball Rocks!

My wheels were getting dirty and instead of being super lazy and taking it to the detail shop, I decided to only slighltly lazy and buy the new Mothers Power ball to polish the wheels.

There is no need to ever polish wheels by hand any more!!!! I finished all 4 wheels in under 20 minutes. That's less time that it would have taken to drive to the detail shop.
    No more trucks, but this is what I used to have. 2000 GMC Sierra, 6.0L-LQ4, Built 4L60, LS6 Cam, The Other Guys Headers, 3 inch exhaust and 7 chamber flowmaster, 43lb injectors, Nelson Tuning, Drop - 3/4 McGaughys Spindles, Bell Tech Shackles & Hangers. Best time 13.59 @ 106

I saw that Power Ball being used on a Speed Channel show. Can't remember which one

Anyhow, that sounds like a cool deal! Nothing like unbiased field testing
    Base: 2004 Victory Red Silverado 1500 2WD RCLB, LR4, 4L60E, 3.73, HD Suspension, P245/75R16 Tires
    Mechanical/Performance: Nelson 93 Octane Tune (See Slamma's CarDomain.Com Page for more details)

i hear the power ball rocks. i remember spending about 4 hours polishing my old rims only to see them dull again in a week. its a huge reason why i opted for my 05 silvy rims instead of a set of 18" billet centerlines. now i wish i went with the centerlines

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

I used it for the first time this past week as well. It certainly does not make the weekly maintenance of the wheels seem such a chore any longer.
    http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...607_2_full.jpg

4-6 drop, 18" Centerlines, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster 50's dumped, Transgo HD-2 shift kit, vette servo, billet OD servo and Nelson tuned, 160* T-stat, Eaton posi and 4.10 gears.

+ Reply to Thread