+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How easy is to throuh off cluster needles.

Today I attempeted to install my Led light in my Escalde cluster but found they will not work on 03 + GM's. While in was in there I had the clear face off. With the face off I did accidently move some of the needles around not meaning too. By doing this are my needles off they were never taken off just moved up and down some. The only thing I noticed that the Speedo when the key is on and off looks like it hangs down more than normal almost to the middle info center. It might just be me paranoid hopefully. But the main thing is my needles off now or not.

Thanks

when i changed my gauges the needles move all over the place on thier own almost like they were "limp noodles" and they work fine...
    1999 GMC Sierra black reg cab short bed SLE Z71 5.3 <--CARDOMAIN PICS
    NELSON 93 hot tune, 02 PCM, VOLANT Ram air intake, MSD wires, ACdelco iridium plugs , Edelbrock ceramic shorty headers, jegs off-road y pipe, Dynamax int pipe, 3" Magnaflow Exhaust with turndown, EGR removal, throttle body bypass, vette servo, long servo pin, performance 4th apply piston, B&M shift kit, SLP 160* thermostat, LS1 Fans, NELSON harness, ported and polished throttle body (did it myself, for free lol)..... _______? cam is next as soon as i stop spending all my money

if you never had the needles off i would say your paranoid. it should be fine.

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

+ Reply to Thread